The Sett 3 Person Tent has robust construction with a 10 000 mm floor material and sturdy Dural poles to provide protection in less than perfect conditions. The Sett is similar to our Serak model but provides a much larger vestibule area for gear. This tent is perfect for the adventure camper who travels not only to fair weather areas but also into mountains, tundra or perhaps rainy areas.
- 1 entrance
- External construction
- Vestibule with two side entrances
- 3 poles
- 3 air vents
- Classic pole anchoring with strap and clasp for tent stretching
- Door with partial ventilation
- 2 convenient pockets
- Aluminum pegs
- Detachable ground sheet in anteroom
- ITW clasps and buckles
- Weight 4.2 Kg. Package 18 x 45 cm
The Sett was designed in Europe by serious campers who know what an outdoor enthusiasts need in a 3-person tent if the conditions get challenging.