Ranger 200 Blanket Cut Sleeping Bag To 12 Degree F.
- 2 season sleeping bag with double layer quilted construction, Izotherm siliconized hollow fiber filling
- Blanket Cut with open hood which is adjustable with one hand
- Includes: Adjustable internal warming collar, Two way zipper with reinforced cover to prevent zipper from being stuck
- Designed with: Safeguard against spontaneous unzipping, internal pocket, hanging loops, compression wrapping case
- Designed and laboratory certified in Europe to meet temperature rating of
- Color: Calla green/graphite
The Hannah Ranger 200 series utilizes Izotherm filling developed to have an extra long ability to insulate in dampness and wet conditions
Siliconized quick drying 100% polyester hollow fibers with an extra long ability to insulate in dampness and wet conditions. Siliconization of fibers ensures softness, downiness and shape memory. The Izotherm LITE lining of 120 g/m2 is applied in two layers and demonstrates excellent thermo-insulation qualities and high loft values. Once unpacked, fibers quickly fill out the space thanks to their expansibility. The fibers are non-allergenic, do not smell and can be washed.
Comfort: 8° C
Limit: 3° C
Extreme: -11° C
Always free regular ground shipping for peace of mind!
Exchange any item that is unused in the original packaging with tags up to 30 days after purchase! Contact us for easy convenient returns!